You'll Be Mine

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

June 10, 2011

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002537768052

Hello , All people see is the pictures above grr Fakerr ! Why so many are now faker grr This is My Pictures okay ! busted Why do you need to take my pictures ! People do not use the brain that are always take pictures of people ! Why did you not take pictures of other people more beautiful thean me hurr ==" you are stupid people ! Mybe there are people who do not like me or jealous of me ehemmmm whatever -,- If you do no like it you can only say it to me ! Do not be a fool to use other images ! mybe he is not a beautiful face grr lm sorry to say it this because he make me angry !
p / s ; Hey bitch , Remember what you have is this , there is no reason to have a greater wish !

No comments:

Post a Comment